1. Daughter of Robert Kuok (1st richest in Malaysia) – Kuok Hui Kwong, 37 years old, is the Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of South China Morning Post Group Limited, and Non-Executive Director of Shangri-La Asia Limited.
2. Daughter of Robert Kuok (1st richest in Malaysia) – Yen Kuok, 26 years old, is the Founder & CEO of Guiltless International Limited. She is a Stanford University graduate. *Check out her Instagram account
3. The only son of Ananda Krishnan (2nd richest in Malaysia) – Ven Ajahn Siripanyo has a Thai mom. He chose to become a monk 22 years ago. He was educated in UK and speaks 8 languages.
4. Eldest son of Lee Shin Cheng (5th richest in Malaysia) – Lee Yeow Chor, 49 years old, is the Chief Executive Officer of IOI Group. He is a barrister from Gray’s Inn, London and holds a LLB (Honours) from King’s College London and a Postgraduate Diploma in Finance and Accounting from London School of Economics.
5. Youngest son of Lee Shin Cheng (5th richest in Malaysia) – Lee Yeow Seng, 37 years old, is the Non-Independent Non-Executive Director of IOI Group. He is a barrister from the Bar of England & Wales by Inner Temple and holds a LLB (Honours) from King’s College London.
6. Eldest grandchild of Yeoh Tiong Lay (7th richest in Malaysia) – Ruth Yeoh Pei Cheen (daughter of Francis Yeoh), 33 years old, is married to Kenneth Khaw. Ruth graduated with a degree in Architectural Studies (Hons) from the University of Nottingham in UK and an MSc in Management from Cass Business School in London. Currently, she is the Executive Director of YTL Corporation Berhad.
7. Grandson of Yeoh Tiong Lay (7th richest in Malaysia) – Jacob Yeoh Keong Yeow, aged 31 (the younger brother of Ruth), graduated from Imperial College London with a Master of Engineering in Electrical & Electronic Engineering with Management. He is the Deputy CEO of YTL Communications Sdn Bhd (the operator of YES 4G Mobile Internet). *Check out his Facebook page
8. Eldest son of Vincent Tan (17th richest in Malaysia) – Robin Tan Yeong Ching, 42 years old, is the Chairman and CEO of Berjaya Corporation Berhad. He is married to Leow Heui Hsien, and is a graduate of University of Southampton.
9. Daughter of Vincent Tan (17th richest in Malaysia) – Chryseis Tan, 28 years old, is the Chief Executive Officer of Berjaya Times Square. *Check out her Instagram account
10. Eldest child of Jeffrey Cheah (18th richest in Malaysia) – Sarena Cheah Yean Tih, 42 years old, is married to Leo Tan with one daughter. She graduated from University of Western Australia with a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance) Degree. She also obtained a Master Degree in Business Administration from Melbourne Business School. Her current position is Executive Director, Non-Independent Executive Director of the Sunway Group.
11. Son of Jeffrey Cheah (18th richest in Malaysia) – Evan Cheah Yean Shin, 39 years old, is a substantial shareholder, Promoter and Non-Independent Non-Executive Director of the Sunway Group. He obtained a Bachelors Degree in Commerce and a Bachelors Degree in Business Systems from Monash University. He is also a Chartered Financial Analyst Charterholder, a Certified Practising Accountant and a member of the Malaysian Institute of Accountants.
12. Daughter of Azman Hashim (31st richest in Malaysia) – Shazrina Azman, 36 years old (professionally known as Mizz Nina), is a Malaysian singer-songwriter. She is married to Noh Salleh, vocalist for the band Hujan. Currently taking a long rest from singing, she is concentrating on her role as a fashion designer for her own women’s fashion label called Madeena Clothing (a Muslimah fashion label).