1. ‘Soaked in Bleach’ – A new Kurt Cobain documentary that claims he was murdered by his widow, Courtney Love
2. ‘He Named Me Malala’ – A powerful new documentary that takes us deep inside the life of courageous Nobel Peace Prize winner, 18-year-old Malala Yousafzai
3. ‘Do I Sound Gay?’ – A documentary that explores the sound of the so-called ‘gay voice’
4. ‘Straight/Curve’ – A documentary that takes you behind the scenes of the plus-size modelling world
5. ‘White People’ – A cringe-inducing documentary that takes an unapologetic look at the notion of white privilege in modern U.S.
6. ‘CURT’ – A short documentary about 50-year-old competitive surfer, Curt Harper who is a beloved figure in the Southern California surf scene
7. ‘I Am Chris Farley’ – A documentary about the life of late comedian and Saturday Night Live star, Chris Farley who passed away almost 20 years ago